For your off-grid adventures…
7.85 Beautiful Acres
Custer County, Colorado
- Where the Sangre de Cristo Mountains meet the Wet Mountains
- 300+ days of sunshine…great for the off-grid solar option!
- Front-doorstep views of Bear Peak
- Direct access from a 4WD dirt road
- Gently rolling with several building sites of less than 8-10% grade
- No HOA!!!!
- Eligible for a well permit
- 30 minutes to Westcliffe, a town for recreation enthusiasts
- 45 minutes to DeWeese Reservoir, a 300 acre angler’s paradise for rainbow trout and smallmouth bass
- Within driving distance to Canon City, Pueblo, and Colorado Springs
…All for only $15,500!!
Current Comparisons: Similar OFF-GRID parcels (in size, location, terrain) WITH DIRECT ACCESS are currently being offered for thousands more than this parcel. Purchase now and gain the financial edge!
You could own this dream parcel today for the full cash purchase price of $15,500.
How to Purchase: $1000 deposit will reserve this parcel for you. The deposit can be paid with a debit or credit card through the secure payment link “Make a Deposit” button. Upon receipt of the deposit, a confirmation email requesting some additional info needed to complete the transaction and new deed. Arrangements for the remaining payment will be made. The parcel will be transferred via a Special Warranty Deed. Documentation fee: $199.
So…how will you LAND INSPIRE you?